Ski Callaghan - Family
Cross country skiing and snowshoeing are great winter activities for families to enjoy together. You'll discover it's more affordable and easier to get into than alpine skiing. Kids can start Nordic skiing as early as 4 or 5. It's great exercise, gets you out in the great outdoors and offers ample opportunity to build genuine family bonds.
The convenience of a single Ski Callaghan pass provides access to the combined trail system of both the Callaghan Country and Whistler Olympic Park ski areas as one! A Ski Callaghan Season Pass provides you with access to a combined total of 87 kms of groomed ski and 33.5 kms of snowshoe trails, with the ability to move freely between both areas.
|Ski Callaghan Family pass Rates 2018/19 Season||Call us 604.964.0059|
|1 Adult and 1 Youth||$504.00|
*(7-18 years old - up to 5 in a family)
*(up to 2 in a family)
100-Day Guarantee for 2018/2019 Season Passes
If less than 100 days of opportunity to ski can be provided between opening 2018 and closing 2019, season pass holders will receive 1% discount for each day under 100 as a credit to apply to their season pass for 2019/2020 (some conditions apply).
Pass perks are available to all Individual and Family Rate Ski Callaghan season pass (not valid with the Ski Club Sport passes). Pass holder perks must be redeemed before closing day 2019, with the exception of free access to Whistler Olympic Park during summer operation.
2018-2019 Ski Callaghan Season Pass Perks Include:
- 1 x Complimentary Ski Callaghan "bring a friend" admission
- 1 x Free Ski Rental at Rainbow Rentals
- 1 x Free rental package for a child (12 & under) at Access Callaghan Shop
- 1 x Free coffee and muffin at Journeyman’s Lodge (pick up voucher at Adventure Desk)
- Free access to WOP during 2019 Summer regular operating hours
- 25% off gloves at Access Callaghan
- 20% off Swix wax at Access Callaghan
- 15% off Retail Ski packages from Access Callaghan
- 15% off selected merchandise at Access Callaghan
- 10% off all retail merchandise at Totem Trading Post
The minimum requirement to qualify for a family pass is 1 Adult and 1 Youth. The maximum is 2 Adults and 5 Youth. All members must be living at the same address to qualify.