Enjoy the thrill of skiing under the night sky!
Last officially scheduled date for these unique evenings is: March 2, 2016
After 3:00 pm, customers pay only $5 per person for a ski or snowshoe for the night.
Visitors who want to go tobogganing or sightseeing get Park access for $5 per vehicle. Cross-country ski and snowshoe rentals are available for $5 after 3:00 pm, and the on-site restaurant in the Day Lodge offers $5 deals on meals and beverages.
- Cross-country skiing is possible on five kilometres of lit beginner and intermediate trails
- Snowshoers can explore the picturesque area around the Day Lodge, cross-country stadium and the biathlon range.
- The fire cauldron at the toboggan hill will be lit on Wednesday nights, so families should not forget their marshmallows.
- Those who want to learn more about biathlon can participate in the ‘Biathlon Experience’, a marksmanship lesson at the Olympic shooting range, offered at 5:30pm for the price of $20/person.
- Fat biking is possible in the cross country & biathlon stadium area (rental bikes available, reservation required), or those who feel adventurous can explore the non-lit trail system with headlamps.
Questions? Please call 604.964.0030 to speak with Guest Services