Ski Callaghan is a great place to bring the family dog! We offer over 35km of dedicated trails for snowshoeing, walking, or skiing with dogs (designated as either on-leash or off-leash).
Rules for dogs and their humans:
- Dogs are required to be under the control of their owners at all times while in Ski Callaghan.
- All dogs brought into Ski Callaghan require a season or day "Dog Pass" attached to their collar. Dog passes can be purchased at the gatehouse or online in advance.
- All dogs must be on-leash when in the dog-friendly parking areas. Please adhere to signage.
- A maximum of two dogs is permitted per human.
- Owners are required to bag and remove all dog waste from the trails and parking lots.
- All reports of aggressive or noisy dogs will be taken seriously and investigated. Any dog accused of biting another dog or Ski Callaghan user, or causing damage to property will have its access privileges immediately and permanently withdrawn (see rule #1).
- At no time are dogs permitted in the Olympic Venues (Ski Jump, XC Stadium, Biathlon Range), non-designated trails, public buildings, or toboggan hill